They are supplied ready-assembled for immediate use and have the following features as standard:
- Lockable Steel-Framed Door supplied with Two Keys
- A cut-out section designed specifically for a fan.
- Removable side doors, for easy access Transparent Window for monitoring of equipment.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Profiles to enable eg rear mounting of PDU if required.
- Supplied with four sturdy wall-mounting bolts.
- Supplied with cage nuts and mounting screws to support equipment.
- Upper and Lower Cable Entry Points with removable covers.
- Quick release front door – enabling easy removal for access while cabling.
- Multiple Venting Holes to keep equipment cool (there is space for a fan tray).
These cabinets are designed to be used in home or small office applications, and in larger installations, where they can provide a useful distribution point that perhaps might serve one floor. They are designed to house standard Patch Cords, 19″ Patch Panels or Power Distribution Units (PDUs).
- Rack Specification: 19″ Data Rack
- Main Colour: Stealthy Black
- Coating: Powder Coat
- Rack Capacity: 6U
- Metal Thickness: 1.0mm
- Door Configuration: Safety Glass, Lockable, Horizontally Reversible
- Internal Depth: 389mm
- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 600x455x350mm
- Package Dimensions (WxDxH): 620x485x375mm
- Nett Weight: 14kg
- Gross Weight: 16kg
- Assembly Required: Ready Assembled For Immediate Use